Rotary International is one of the world's largest service organizations. The goal for a club's membership is an up-to-date and progressive representation of the community's business, vocational, and professional interests. Membership is vital to a Rotary club's operations and community service activities. A primary goal of the club is to continually expand the club with committed members who have the interest and ability to get involved in service and humanitarian projects. Prospective members must:
- hold - or be retired from - a professional, proprietary, executive, or managerial position
- have the capacity to meet the club's weekly attendance or community project participation requirements
- live or work within the locality of the club or the surrounding area
Rotary club members are part of a diverse group of professional leaders working to address various community and international service needs. Through community service and other means, Rotary club members help promote peace and understanding throughout the world. Our members are our most important asset. They are the force that allows Rotary to carry out its many humanitarian efforts and achieve its mission.
Membership in Rotary offers a number of benefits, including:
- Effecting change within the community
- Developing leadership skills
- Gaining an understanding of - and having an impact on - international humanitarian issues
- Developing relationships with community and business leaders
Rotary membership is by invitation of local clubs. If you would like to be considered for membership by the Brooksville Rotary Club, please complete the following Prospective Member Contact Form and our club secretary, Richard Trump will contact you. For more details, please visit Becoming a Rotarian and Responsibilities of Membership.
Interested in finding out more? Click here to go to our contact form.